might be too much but I have a simple system that I’ll use to track my progress
As I said yesterday I’ll talk about routines, I wrote a post last year about daily routines and all my good intentions but the same things that happen with new year’s resolutions happened with my “incredible routine” that I never fulfilled probably because it was too much… doing this and this and that and also that now and now and then and now… no energy after 2 hours.
I wasn’t motivated neither with a real “Why I want to do this every day”.
But this time I’m going to choose less things to start working on these from today until the end of this month, 7 days and then after a short evaluation I’ll add or remove parts and continue on this journey of daily routines.
- Write 10 IDEAS: I want to use my brain daily to remain young
- Brush Teeth after lunch: I don’t want to lose my teeth at 30 years old
- Write a Blog Post: I really enjoying writing here on medium, it’s like being able to free my mind for a little bit and I’m also practicing writing in English while learning new words.
- Write prioritized Todos for Tomorrow: Small incremental progress every day is better than being still or I’m going to regret it in the future as it has already happened
- Write in Journal: I want to be able to see what I have done in my past, also my errors and problems in the future for reflection and to surprise my offspring
- Read a book for 30 minutes: I need to tackle my challenge of reading 52 books in a year so I need to read at least 30 minutes every day
I’m going to use coach.me to track my progress on every goals, if you want to follow me I’m here.