One month ago I was getting ready for my 2016 annual review, the first one.
Now one month later I have been working, studying on this blog for the last 15 day straight every day, some days I was tired while writing a new article but most of them I was really focused feeling really motivated! And it also enabled me to think about more ideas.
While doing this first experiment I figured out this monthly scheme to layout my work, study and personal development.
- 2 Expirments, each one long 2 weeks
- Last sunday of the month clean all my things and reduce garbage & Month Review like this one, on TOPICS from the 2017 annaul report
- Work once every week on Impossible List.
- Set out weekly goals for next month!
- Change Routines adding some extra actions.
- 1 WEEK write 10 NEW IDEAS every day, 3 WEEK to review and ACT them.