This was a great year! Life needs to be more than just solving every day problems. You need to wake up and be excited about the future!
Past Year achievements
- Graduated from University;
- Completed Stage at Diana on Augmented Reality;
- Went on incredible holiday in the mountains with my better half!
- Completed Academy of Immersive Technologies at UQIDO;
- Started using Blender 2.79 and 2.8, learning all about 3D modelling;
- Won a competition on photogrammetry using 3DF Zephyr;
- Attended DDD(Digital Design Days) 2018 in Milan;
- Attended as a speaker DevFest Veneto 18 - video of the talk;
- Got hired at UQIDO.
I’m a Web Developer interested in VR, AI and UI-UX design. Making concepts in #aframe, #unity3d and designs in #figma.
I’m an XR Developer working on VR, AR applications. I make #everydays with #blender 2.8 and #unity3d.
I design and develop Web and XR experiences.
I design and develop XR experiences in the Virtual Reality Metaverse. I do EVERYDAYS each day with Unity3D and Blender.
My job label description?
Past me: Junior Web developer
Current me: Junior XR developer
Future me: 3D Junior artist + Middle XR developer
Most important Skills level
|Unity||Blender||Photogrammetry||Drawing/Concept Art||Houdini||VR Workflow|
What about other skills such as AI or Design or Web work?
As I already said in the past about projects, I need to focus on the most important things and I have to say no to stuff outside of this scope. I won’t look at web development stuff like I have already done for the last 4 months.
Daily practice does not make Perfect!
Doing everydays for the last 175 days didn’t make me perfect in any field I worked during this on going experience.
What about normal life?
- 21 articles in my blog.
- Bought a Bike that was also stolen!
- Stopped doing any sport, I’m a bit lazy.
- Watched 129 hours of TV and 165 hours of Movies in 2018!
- Read only 14 books against the 39 goal and vs 44 books read in 2017.
- My daily steps kept decreasing from last year, am I getting too much still? Yes but I’ll fix this!
- Became part of the Oculus Start initiative, getting access to Oculus hardware to explore VR!
- Started doing EVERYDAYS, already at 175.
New year, new Goals
Too many goals or new years resolutions aren’t usefuel.
3 “simple” GOALS:
- Loving my Girlfriend more than anything else and being a better boyfriend, solving my defects!
- Continue EVERYDAYS by following courses to improve drawing, modelling, VFX and Virtual Reality workflows.
- Daily meditation or walk before work with small stretching or swimming on the weekends.