Today I finished the first 50 shots for the Daily UI challenge.
It wasn’t easy, I lost inspiration and drive to design many times during this period, but at the end, I managed to complete all the shots from “001 Sign Up” to “050 Job Listing”.
Getting ready for 2018
- Study Reactive/Functional Programming with React and Computation Lab exam plus SWE project(University);
- Work on new challenges with Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning, building a simple weather forecast and doing Computer Vision exam project(University);
- Study a new Language, Albanian, being able to interact describing myself and my life and future goals/dreams;
- Finish University, all exams plus final stage and thesis.
I will try to:
- Meditate daily, starting from basic courses with 2–5 minutes a day going up with increment;
- Fitness, continue using my new road bike and finding a way to be consistent with home workouts;
- Contact my past professor trying to became a junior Student Mentor to high school students, helping them decide what to do or study in Computer Science.
Final notes and reflections:
I will focus on saving $ to be able to go live on my own with my girlfriend as soon as possible plus being able to buy a small car such as Smart Fortwo.
P.S. I really want to travel abroad with my girlfriend so we need to be focused to realise our dreams together.
P.S.S. I have been thinking about VR too and I’ll have to wait to get cheaper VR devices and cheaper gaming PC video cards before I’m going to buy it.