Is it hard to make a machine learning model?
Custom Vision or CV.AI might be the right free service to start building your own state-of-the-art computer vision models that fit perfectly with your unique need and dataset.
How many steps to train a ML model?
- Get the dataset, I suggest you to use 4k stogram to download images from specific hashtags from Instagram
- Upload the images to CV.AI, grouped by tag/class
- Train them in less then one minute
- Evaluate it with simple new images
- Use the trained TensorFlow Frozen Model with
- Python tutorial
Is it really easy?
Not entirely in fact after the end of this exam period I’m going to build a simple website that is going to do all the previous steps for you, if I’ll find some spare time after doing Augmented Reality all the day.